Think you are alone in your conservative values??? We aren't, check out this website. http://www.the912project.com/ .. there are so many people going to it ..it keeps crashing. Be patient & see others who view being American in this way...
1. America is good place, not perfect, but good.
2. I believe in God and He is the center of my life.
3. I must try to be a better, more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness and not a guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have. I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree or share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them. They answer to me.
We need these values & a lot of people I know already have these. Thanks, Glenn Beck!